Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vintage on eBay





I'm selling some very cute vintage on ebay, ends tonight!


Sorry, I posted this on both my blogs, if anyone is reading one or the other. Speaking of which, for some reason I wrote that I had two fashion blogs on my resume and when I first moved to Brooklyn, New York I dropped off a resume at Brooklyn Industries (basically a very, very middle of the road retail chainlet that sells t-shirts with screen-printed bikes and other stuff very slightly too edgy for the Gap) because I was desperate and the manager read the resume and she was like, "Two fashion blogs?" And I was like "God I am such a moron like that is going to impress someone." True story!

1 comment:

  1. love the orange dress.

    - JT

    http://www.thinkitripitwriteit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete